Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally able to start

For the last year I have been so busy with my business and the kids there is no time to get my life in order. I've wanted for the last 6 months to get things cleaned up in our master bedroom. Since losing the office almost 2 years ago to my little Ethan there is stuff all over my floor. I have dealt with the baskets of clothes that no longer fit and now it's all about the paperwork. Yes, there is paperwork in piles everywhere. I am surprised Steve has allowed this to go on for as long as it has. I guess me being busy and not lazy has the most to do with it. Why am I able to start cleaning with almost no interruption because Tristan now goes to school on Tuesday, Thursday and alternate Fridays and Ethan is in Daycare Tuesday and Thursday. This is leaving me with two full days to complete the items I need to. I am hoping by Christmas that at least my bedroom will be in order. I am working hard at trying to get this all cleaned and resolved so that I can finally get my office back without bothering the house when I have my clients over. Right now I am meeting with clients at my kitchen table. We get everything we need to get done there but my boys always have to leave to go for a walk or play at the park in order for me to have some peace. If I get myself organized I will be able to start meeting with clients in my newly renovated basement with will be all for the kids and myself. So we have have the large TV down there because Steve wants a HD TV so I guess we get the 62" downstairs. Not a bad trade. Imagine having the girls over for some scrapbooking while we are watching movies on that thing. Woot! Woot!

Today I only have until noon before I have to pick up Ethan. Tristan is trying really hard not to drive me up the wall.....which isn't working too well. I managed to clean out my large drawer. Steve will be in state of shock tonight. I guess slowly but surely things will get done and our life will be what it use to be with the house looking as if no one lived here. lol

Rogers is coming by this afternoon to finally get my problem fixed. I am in no mood for being played for a fool so they better watch out and send someone who knows what he is doing. The only thing I have said is if they are not willing to fix it then Sympatico here I come. I am not joking. I can not even get my work done in a timely fashion. I need things in order and running as they should if I pay my invoice the minute it hits my mailbox. I'll keep you posted on what's happening with that tonight.

Yesterday my friend Alexis stopped by to pick up some stuff and we had the chance to sit and have a London Fog and some of my Extreme Chocolate Banana Walnut Bread. Extreme is the perfect word for it. I love this new recipe and can not wait to start baking another couple of batches. I have bananas coming out of my ying yang so I better do something that people actually want. Out of six loafs we only have two left. I see some baking in the next couple of days.

On the scrapbooking front. I am going to try my best to start posting more pictures because I really need to get going with my album for my baby Ethan. Yes, I still only have 6 layouts completed in his album. I will work on his birthday invites this weekend and then start on our Disney trip and with nothing else on my plate it's Ethan's album to complete up until his 2nd birthday. Yes, I am going to try and complete this all before the new year. I have tons on my plate so I better get going and start another project before picking up my little man.

No comments: