Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight is awesome

Just returned from watching Twilight the movie with Rose. All I can say is awesome. Because I read the book I thought it would be a horrible movie but to tell you the truth it left me wanting more. Rose who has not read the book wanted to go and watch the movie she ended up really loving the movie. She wants to go and look for the books tomorrow so she can get started.

I just showered and am ready for bed. We will be up at 5 am to get to Joann's. Of course we need to get scrapbooking suppliers before anything else. My only mission is to buy my darling hubby two pairs of runners.

I am really lucky that I am here and that Rose is with me. She is a wonderful friend who only looks out for the best for me. She is so easy to get along with and I can see her in my life forever. Thanks again Rose for putting up with my craziness and also being a wonderful friend always.

Off I go to bed as I need to get my butt out of bed early.

2 comments:

just another stay at home mom said...

Hope you are having fun...every mom needs some girlfriend time..lucky that you have found such a wonderful friend.

just another stay at home mom said...

P.S I decided to buy the book today to see what all the excitement is about...I will start reading it tonight after I put the kids to bed.