Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread Fun

We usually decorate a gingerbread house but that always results in the boys eating all the candy, Tristan getting to do all the work and poor Ethan crying because he did not have a big boy job. This year I decided that things needed to be changed up a bit so off to Michael's I went to purchase two of their gingerbread decorating kits for my boys. Steve and I prepared ourselves for the worse but in the end the boys loved decorating their own cookies and even got the chance to eat their own candies. I had the new baby in hand and was ready for the fun. Looking thou my camera I see my beautiful children. Sometimes I hate the amount we have to spend on something like a 10.1 Megapixel but in the end once taking those shots of them actually putting the candies or cookie into their mouth. It is paying off in wonderful memories that I will have to scrapbook to share with them one day. I hope that when they view the collect of pictures from their childhood they can see first how truly loved they are and also that we took the time out to do the little things in life with them and only them. Here are some pictures of the decorating session.










No comments: