Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cupcake Camp

I am totally looking forward to this today with Rose. She needs to get out and so do I. I really need just some Rose and I time. I know there will be a lot of laughing and maybe some driving backwards but it's always a fun and interesting time with Rose. If we get to the location and it ends up being horrible that's o.k. because with Rose it's just another experience. She is like me we really get excited but if we are let down then we know for next time. It's really no big deal.

With all the hype going around the internet I am hoping that this is going to be something Rose and I would like to do yearly. I'm taking my camera down and will hopefully take pictures. I will come home later and write a little something on the event. Maybe you'll want to check it out www.cupcakecamp.ca @ Labspace Studio on Pape Avenue.

Have a good day and don't forget to have a cupcake!

No comments: