Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good bye March...Hello April

Wow! this month too has passed by so fast. I have a lot going on in April but am certainly looking forward to it. Love the fact that my mother's surprise party is only 5 sleeps away. I am also looking forward to my father's birthday, spending Easter with our families, my girlfriend Edna's birthday, my godmother's sons communion, bingo night where Tristan and Mommy have a Mommy and Boy night at the school, St. Anne's spa with my sister and Anna and then last but not least my Big boy's 6th birthday on the 29th of April. Plus this is not counting all my events that I need to do floral work for. he he he It will be a busy one. I guess I'll come out in May which is another crazy month for me.


I will find some time to post up 2Gals kit designs tomorrow along with the Elite Swappers cards for April. They are just stunning. These are going out in tomorrow's Xpresspost mail in the early AM.



This is the 2Gals April 2009 Sneak Peak.


Wishing everyone a sweet night of wonderful dreams.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I agree with you, March passed way to quickly. It sounds like April is going to be a busy one for you.

just another stay at home mom said...

crazy life you have!....at least you are taking some time with Lucy to relax...have fun.