Friday, April 03, 2009

Oops!!!

Just returned home from my sister's house. We were doing more birthday stuff for my mother's party. I am truly say I am tired but can not sleep. Maybe it was the Starbucks I had with her. Not a smart move on my part so much so that I went in to moderate my comments and deleted them instead of posting them. I am sorry as I love to read all your comments so much so that I went into my inbox to retrieve the ones I deleted. Thanks again for leaving me the comments and I look forward to reading more.

Now I am going to sleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Barbara has left a new comment on your post "Reveal Day": looks like it was a fun dinner.Gorgeous layout and cards!

The Asian Pear has left a new comment on your post "Reveal Day": wow. those are really pretty. I'm impressed. this makes me wanna scrapbook something now. O_O!

No comments: