Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

This has been a busy weekend. Friday night we headed to the mall because Steve had a few things to do. I did one flower order and then headed to bed. On Saturday I ended up going out to my suppliers and then to my sister's for my mother's 60th birthday lunch. We really enjoyed ourselves and the Chinese was awesome. My mom seams to be cluing in to us and didn't come right out and say it but said she knew we were going out to get our nails done. I really hope non of her friends or our family members slipped up on this one. I would be really upset since Lucy and I have really worked hard at planning and making sure she doesn't find out.

Here's some pictures of our afternoon at Lucy's with my mom.

Mom getting ready to open her gifts.

My parents

Lucy and Mom.

Moses and mom.

My mom and I.


Ethan with Vovo


Tristan with Vovo.


Jay, Tristan and Vovo.


Steve with my mom.


Miss. Maggie

Saturday after coming back form my sister's place I had a bridal shower to finish centerpieces for. I truly love the was they turned out and it totally worked with the shower theme. This bride is a sweet girl who teaches at Tristan's dance studio and the maid of honor was our very own Jessica, Tristan hip hop teacher. I also take classes with her on Wednesday nights and think they are both great girls.

Here are some pictures I took at the event.







I will come back and post more pictures of Ryan and Rishita's baby shower Steve and I attended later on today. Off to go and get lunch for the boys and also get myself to my suppliers. Tons of stuff to do before the party on Sunday.

1 comment:

just another stay at home mom said...

only 20 years and that is me!!..lol....can't wait to hear how the real party went down.