Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures as promised

As promised here are the centerpieces I created for one of my customers. It was her engagement party and she loved something that I had done in these colours and wanted me to create something with the same colours. I love it and it looks so nice and bright. It really put a smile on my face to see her mother loved them.






After dropping off the engagement centerpieces we headed over to Joia Ristorante on Yonge Street up in Aurora. The food was great and the service was wonderful. Here are a few pictures to share.

Check out this cake. I do not know the name of the bakery but it was awesome.



Here's a picture of Jason with his parents. Delia my godmother (She is the one who confirmed me) and her husband Mike.


Please remember is you are reading this and would like to be entered into the BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY then go here to read up and enter http://a-day-in-the-life-of-sweet-pea.blogspot.com/2009/04/embellish-thisblog-candy-giveaway.html
Have a great day!

No comments: