Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Can't Sleep & Updated Weight Loss Picture

It's already Tuesday very early morning and without my husband around I really can not sleep. I have kept busy doing baskets for the buildings, cleaning up, washing clothes and getting the boys organized for tomorrow morning. It's Ethan's picture day tomorrow and I really can not wait to see what they do this time as they really do cute pictures every year. I wish the regular schools would use this girl. Her pictures are awesome and the kids always look great in them.


I have a list and a half to go by tomorrow. I've got everything from cleaners to Canon to drop off my lens. I hope that they can swap it out right there and then and make my life a little easier. I guess we will have to wait and see.


I better get myself to bed and get some sleep because we all know who will be up tomorrow morning at 6:30 am.


I also wanted to upload a picture of me almost a year ago when I got my makeover and now. The smaller picture is the now picture. I am going to have to try and get a larger one uploaded.
Good Night Everyone!

4 comments:

just another stay at home mom said...

I love both pictures.....I think that losing some weight is better for your health but in saying that you are a very beautiful woman no matter what you weigh...I really mean that!....a little weight in the face helps fill in the wrinkles...and I am all for that!...:) so don't lose too much girl!!....

Clare said...

you look marvellous Vern darling. Can't wait to see the bigger photo. Keep it up gf!

Vicjul said...

WOW both pictures are just gorgeous. You can really tell in the second picture that you have lost weight. I love your hair !!

Veronica said...

Thanks Ladies.