Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dr. Poon 44 Week Update

Went in this morning for my bi-weekly appointment with Dr. Terry Poon and sure enough I lost another 3 pounds for a total of 69 pounds gone. Plus I've also lost 4 pounds of fat. I am only 14 pounds away from my own personal goal of being the same weight as my hubby. I know it's a crazy thing but certainly makes me excited non the less.

It's 8 or 10 weeks away from my 1 year anniversary with Dr. Poon and I am starting to think just like I knew I would that I will not make my Doctors 100 pounds gone goal. I know I will try my very best but that is like 3.5 pounds a week. I am totally happy with the speed of my weight loss and also delighted with the new me.

I started taking pictures of myself at the start of my weight loss and at 20 weeks. I will find that PJ set and take another updated picture in the next couple of days. I want everyone out there to see that this can happen to you also. On those days where you think it's not worth it just look at those pictures and you will see it totally is.
Here's the link to my 20 week pictures blog post:
http://a-day-in-the-life-of-sweet-pea.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-thanksgiving-happy-birthday-to-my.html


I better get going as I have so much to do tonight. I've been meeting with clients all day and am still typing out contracts. I hope I get some sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Veronica! I've been looking at your blog on and off since February when I started on the Dr. Poon diet. It was actually your blog that inspired me right when I started on the plan! I'd just like to congratulate you on your weight loss!

I have lost about 38lbs since February 7th and I've got about 100 left... quite a high number but looking at your success I believe that it is possible!! Thank you for having this blog :)

Veronica said...

Hi Leah,

Thank you for stopping by and letting me know about your progress. I am so happy that you found my blog if this thw where it lead you. Congrats on 38lbs down.....woo hoo!!!!! 100 pounds more is no problem at all I am sure of it. I've lost 71 so far and feel like a different person. I will be heading over to blog about my new weight loss since going yesterday. I am still in shock that I've lost 71.

I am so happy you've found me and please keep commenting and letting me know how you are doing.