Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Summer

Wow, it feels like forever since I have last posted. Have no idea what the problem is but I am having issues trying to post. This is why I haven't been posting often.
Let's see what's new besides me being busy like crazy. Tristan and Ethan both play soccer 4 days a week. I booked our flight our to Disney. Steve and I celebrated our 10 years of marriage. Life has been insane to say the least. I lived past June 11 which I thought I never would have. lol
I hope this posts because if it does you will all be reading a lot more from me more often.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Hi Veronica,

My name is Jayme and I am 31 years old and just had my first baby 9 months ago. I found your blog while I was searching for Dr.Poon recipes. I think your blogs are amazing and you are an inspiration. I will try many of your recipes.

Jayme Lunt

jaymelunt@rogers.com

Veronica said...

Hi Jayme, Congrats!!!! On the birth of your baby. I am hoping you are doing well and still trying my recipes.

Hugs, Veronica